2012年2月17日星期五

interact club, u make me feel so small

Don't u guys knw wat day is today?
Today is merentas desa~
i finish within 25 mins..
:)

tan chee hsuan impossibly no.9... @.@
_________________________________________________________________________________

Today SUPPOSE is the last icc meeting of my batch. for my life.
i had prepare all the things at the early. 
i had already ask all of the new board to attend for in even today is merentas desa. 
i knw. it is so tired, for attend to meeting. 
Great.
i had miss it. 
miss the icc meeting that i desire for so long time.
hen hao.
there is nothing better. 

may i knw why is that nobody inform us at all???
why is another school all informed but we're not?
can i tag all of their name and scold them 99???
!@#$%^&*(
i can...'t.

i..
i just wanna to send in the annual report together with u all..
had a meet with u all
i just dun't wanna be the one who are different with each other
why am i the late?
why u guy din inform me at all???

teogi
u are the secretary of the icc.
don't u think that u are responsibility to tell me bout the date had been change?


after i knew all the thing i have to smile and tell teacher that, 
there is something wrong with me.
is i din check my mail box
is my fault 

but..  just wanna say that,

i DIN RECEIVE ANY CALL AT ALL
i DIN RECEIVE ANY SMS AT ALL
i DIN RECEIVE ANY E-MAIL AT ALL.
ok?

so,is that i should call u for reconfirm the date and time?
ha?
my fault is it?

i am really get angry for this.
and.. i also dun knw wat is that feeling?

are they....can i use the word inscription us?

ya. 

i knw
my english is not so good compare with the other.
maybe... 
they can say my eng is ''worst''

but i just wanna to say that
:i am already try. so... is that my fault?

every time when i saw u guys are talking to each other with the fluent english, 
i really wanna to join u all
but i really dun knw wat can say.
i am just always laugh laugh there~ 

i tot i had been improve and u guys were already accept me.

but... is that not?
__________________________________________________________________________

why the other BOD can so simply say dun want to join this
dun wan to do that
dun wan to involve in this
not interest in bla bla bla

i also wan to say this such thing
but the word cn't come out from my mouth
because i am the president. 
i am the one who responsibility
wat the things that they din do,
i am the one who responsibility to do it.
i can say anything at all.
is it? 
si toh chooi yuan
yes
i dun knw wat to say.

lps say that not my fault.
i hope too...

or maybe... 
i really have to gv a call to them before every meeting.
ok.
my fault..
not at all...
but with some.

_____________________________________________________________________________

i had ate:
1 x nasi lemak
1 x magee
1 x roti sambah
2 x roti coklat
2 x karipok
5 x leko
2 x (dun knw wat kuih)

for my lunch

i had ate:
3 x roti kosong
1 x pinggan nasi
5 x lavandar roti
a lot of sayur
alotttttttttt of pork
a big piece of cake
(celebrate stcl birthday, tomorrow it is)
for my dinner

so.
no more excuse for angrying lagi.
ok?

smile smile lai~
=) 
guai~

_____________________________________________________
and..
today i realize that...

xD is more cute than XD

thanks trj. 
 :D

没有评论:

发表评论